Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 1

So I got a late start. Still managed to cover 2 already organized cabinets, 4 easy cabinets and 4 not so easy cabinets. The 2 organized had been started and were probably the start of this mission to organize. I was attempting to look for something in my dvd cabinet which led to totally re-organizing the whole house. The 4easy cabinets were the china cabinets.
Seriously, I still wonder why we registered for china. We never use it. I think I have used it 2 times since we have been married...almost 9 years! To those planning a wedding....choose wisely. Ask for things you need or will really use on a daily basis with your family.
The 4 not so easy cabinets were my bath cabinets. How and why do we accumulate so much stuff? Scott is like, "your makeup drawer/cabinet should only be Beauty Society, so throw out everything else". Why do I always think, well I might use/need that down the road. If you haven't used it in 6 months....recycle it. He is right, why do I need to keep the rest? Gotta go re-do those cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment