Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 3, Day 4

So, I missed my post for day 3. I did however do the work. 34 cabinets down, 15 to go!! I am still ahead of the game! It's great how a little better organization can make things go more smoothly ; ).
This whole thing got started because I was trying to find something
possibly "borrowed" and I wanted to make sure that it definitely wasn't here before I asked about it. I started cleaning out one cabinet and doing a little rearranging. Then, I saw Julie and Julia. This got my wheels turning and I thought, as boring as this might be to a reader, it would make a not so fun task a little more fun and knowing I need to post my progress makes me stick with it.
Starting Monday I will have a blog in addition to my "home organizing mission". Since I am getting my house in shape, I decided I will blog about getting myself back into shape as well! A wonderful marriage of almost 9 years and 2 children later, I have found that I do not take the time for myself that I used to. Busier schedules lead to skipping excercise and not eating as I know I should. We all know what to do to get in shape and stay in shape. Starting Monday my new mission will be, 28 days, 8 pounds. Will keep you posted on this one & what my plan is to achieve that goal!
Be back tomorrow with my organization progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment